Thursday 2 July 2015

KIKO-Tri-Bal Soul Baked Blush in Wild Mauve






I recently picked up a blush in KIKO from the Tribal range and I have to say it is one of the best blushers I have ever used. It is currently on sale and under £10 so I would definitely pick it up if you are near their shop. The product comes in a number of shades so if you prefer a coral blush or a more mauve shade there is something for everyone.  I picked up the shade 03-Wild Mauve. It has a darker more purple shade, a more rose shade and a pink highlighter shade. You can use each colour individually but I prefer to mix them all together. It is extremely pigmented so you only need to apply a small amount. The product has got a lot of shimmer but it does not look overwhelming on the cheeks. It is very long lasting and looks flawless. The packaging is also super cute and original which is a bonus. I honestly couldn’t recommend this product enough.


What blushers have you been loving? Let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment